Plugable USB 3.0 Switch for One-Button Swapping of USB Device/Hub Between Two Computers
Plugable USB 3.0 Switch Features
- Compact design provides easy one-touch switching of a USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers. Also backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.
- Attach a USB docking station or powered USB hub that is connected to keyboard, mouse, and USB graphics adapter for an all-USB KVM solution
- Includes two 3ft/1m USB 3.0 A to B cables to connect the switch to your PCs
- Switch works with any USB-enabled computer without drivers - attached devices may require drivers as usual
- Not recommended for switching mass storage devices such as hard drives, flash drives, camera memory cards, etc. USB 3.0 "Super Speed" transfers are highly sensitive to cable length. For best results, we highly recommend using the provided 3ft/1m cables.
Plugable USB 3.0 Switch Description
The Plugable USB3-SWITCH2 USB 3.0 switch is the ideal solution for one-touch switching of access between two computers to a USB mouse, printer, scanner, graphics adapter, docking station, or any other attached USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 device. Attach a powered USB hub to the USB3-SWITCH2 instead of a single device for switched access to everything connected to the hub. Features The USB3-SWITCH2 works without drivers on any USB-enabled computer (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.). Connect two computers to the switch via the included 1m/3ft USB A/B cables, attach either a single USB device or a powered USB hub connected to multiple USB devices (cable not included for switch-to-device/hub attachment), and start enjoying the benefits of switched access. Driver installation for the attached devices may be required on the connected computers.A single button press is all that's required to change control of the attached devices between the connected computers. LED indicator lights show which connected computer has control. For anyone considering a KVM switch to provide two-computer access to a single keyboard, mouse, and display, the same result is possible with the Plugable USB3-SWITCH2. Just attach the switch to a powered USB hub that's connected to a keyboard, mouse, and USB graphics adapter or docking station for an all-USB KVM solution. The switch can connect USB 3.0/2.0/1.1-compliant devices and hubs, but to function in USB 3.0 "Super Speed" mode, the connected computer and attached device(s)/hub must comply with the USB 3.0 standard. Not recommended for switching mass storage devices such as hard drives, flash drives, card readers, etc. What's in the Box One Plugable USB3-SWITCH2 compact USB 3.0 switch with two USB-B female ports and one USB-A female portTwo 1m/3ft USB A/B cables for connecting two computers to the switch
˅ Show All Description ˅